I know that some of you are mad keen cooks. So, I send along this delightful
recipe. I hope you enjoy it.
by Smash Martian
* 225 gm. plain flour
* 115 gm. fat (mixture of lard, butter and lion oil)
* A pinch of glitter
* Morning dew (non-carbonated)
* 225 gm. unicorn meat cut into small cubes (Use tinned if fresh is not
* 2 or 3 large potatoes
* 1 piece of fresh leprechaun (grated)
* 1 rainbow, peeled and chopped. (If you are using a double rainbow, but
please be aware that this may be too intense and increase amount of unicorn
meat to compensate)
* Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Stir the glitter into the flour three times widdershins, rub in the fat,
and mix to a pliable consistency with some dew. Leave to rest in the moonlight
for half an hour.
2. Roll out half the pastry into a round about 5 mm. thick (The discarded horn
makes an excellent rolling pin.)
3. Peel and slice the potatoes thinly onto the center of round to form a base
for the rest of the filling.
4. Sprinkle the grated leprechaun thinly over the potato, then spread the
unicorn meat on top.
5. Add a little chopped rainbow, season with salt and pepper.
6. Dampen the edge of the circle of pastry with dew to help seal it. Bring
together the edges to make a parcel with the filling in the center. Crimp the
edges using a pair of pixie-tongs, brush with a little ambrosia and place on
greased baking tray.
7, Cook at 200C (gas mark 6) for 30 minutes, reduce the heat to 190C (gas mark
5) and cook another 30 minutes.
Remove from oven when golden-brown and textured like sun. Dust with a little
stardust and serve with a light salad.
From comment posted here:
BA (Hons), MFA, PhD
Nothing can withstand the powers of love, laughter and imagination