Buy Our Beautiful Geek Home

Hello everyone!

You may have noted that on the front page of Glass Wings that we are
advertising the sale of our beautiful home. We are moving to the edge of town
in Melbourne Australia to an equally beautiful home with a lower mortgage
rate. This means we will be able to travel again, and invest in solar power
attached to our home (Yes, we are hoping to make our own Dilbert House).

So, if you are interested in buying a fully Internet wired home with double
spa bath and a large combined kitchen, dining, and lounge room, follow the
link on our front page or go directly here:

http://www.realestateview.com.au/cgi-bin/view.pl?OID=463044

I would love to see this place go to someone who will equally adore what a
special home it is.

Toodles,

Katherine

--