Fly Glass Wings!

Hello Glass Wings fans!

Saturday the 10th of November we recorded live a variety show of completely
original material for the purposes of podcasting it on the Glass Wings site.

Now this is our first attempt at a mediacast, so things aren't perfect. For
instance, we didn't make lighting allowances for the sun going down (doh!).
However, we did have a full house and a ball doing it.

The concept for this show is based on the Muppet Show and A Prairie Home
Companion, so expect a large dollop of humour along with some great music.

Check it out here:

http://fly.glasswings.com.au

Cheers,

Katherine