things ive learnt from anime
Wed, 08 Sep 2004 21:31:11 +1000
The Colective <colective [at] glasswings.com.au>
hey all bunnihugs
in light of recent postings, ive been prompted to compile a short list of
things anime has taught me
1. the natural hair colour for japanese people is not restricted to
black, but also includes blue, pink, purple, white, green, red and
orange. any other colours you may see are dye jobs.
2. the pinkie promise
3. deity save us...the fate of the world really does rest in the hands
4. pity the city of tokyo... from its past through to its future for the
next 20 years, it has been destroyed every few years by aliens,
americans, natural disasters, and the odd cyborg.
5. the bodies are buried under the cherry trees.
6. japanese girls travel in groups of 3 or 4. theres always one thats
smart, one thats popular and one thats tough. the tough girl can be
distinguished by long , strait, black hair, and a dress or skirt
thats just that little bit longer than everyone elses. oh yeh, and
the attitude is a bit of a give away!
7. never underestimate the love of an electrical appliance.
8. tentacle sex.
9. dood! if you are totally lost, you have reached understanding.
10. R and XXX mean the same thing.
11. if you see something a bit racy, your nose bleeds.
12. the japanese people have developed an extraordinarily intricate
network of facial blood vessels and delicate sensibilities, since
they appear to be blushing 70% of the time.
13. (hey, its lucky for me) everyone in modern and future japan carries
at least 1 katana or bokken. (i suspect thats like our kangaroos in
Comment via email
Copyright © 2004 The Colective <colective [at] glasswings.com.au>