I try to keep my catsitting list simple.
1) Change water once a day
2) Clean catpan once a day
3) Feed twice a day
Of course the "feed" part is where I have to go into amazing detail.
This guy has it worse:
1. Take five porcelain bowls and Free Sideless Entirely Pointless Curvy Purina
One Plastic Dish and arrange them on plastic trays on kitchen worktop.
2. Bat Overexcitable Ginger Simpleton Cat off worktop with elbow, whilst using
phrase involving the word “cretin”.
3. Whistle loudly, using special whistle.
4. Open kitchen drawer and reach for two sachets of Felix Meat Selection In
Jelly. DO NOT use Felix ‘As Good As It Looks’ - aka 'As Bad As It Smells' -
sachets mouldering in rear of drawer.
5. Bat Overexcitable Ginger Simpleton Cat out of drawer with forearm. Show
Overexcitable Ginger Simpleton Cat tiny space between thumb and forefinger,
explaining to him that he has “that much talent”...